This information has been updated 12 september 2022.
- Hike information Our race distances are quarter, half and full marathon.
- We organize each race in 2 classes. Skogsmaran english version running and Skogsmaran english version hiking
- The 42 km distance running and hiking starts in Göteborg. The starting area is a little bit outside of the city center, Skatås motionscentrum
- The 21 km distance running and hiking starts in Härryda only 3 kilometers from Göteborg Landvetter airport.
- The 11 km distance running start at Härskogen
As this is in the autumn it can be a bit cold but very beautiful colors in the forest. The track is in varied terrain. Paved trails, small forest roads, natural trails. The distance takes you to the goal via 700 height meters. The goal is in Hindås, a small village 35 km from Göteborg (via public roads). Along the track you will have water, energy drink, snacks of different type. First stop after 10 km, second after 17 km, third after 25 km, fourth after 30 km, fifth after 35 km. When you arrive at the goal you will receive a medal and a meal. You will sit down together with all the other runners an enjoy this. Your bag will be transported from the start to the goal. You can get back to Göteborg by public transport or by going with some of the other runners. Total numbers of participants this year are estimated to 900 (total for half and full, running and hiking).
If you need answers to any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. info[at]skogsmaran.se
SIGN UP and pay by any Visa or Mastercard, debit or credit: https://raceid.com/sv/races/7945/about