Hike information – 42 km, 21 km and 11 km distance of SKOGSMARAN
Note! The information below may be changed for Skogsmaran 25 September 2021.
Saturday September 25th 2021
(PLEASE NOTE: that there is other specific information regarding the marathon run)
Your registration is personal and cannot be transferred to someone else. All participants compete at their own risk.
- Start of the 42 km DISTANCE: Skatås motionscentrum 07.00 am. (Late registration and collection of number tags starting at 06.30 am)
- Start of the 21 km DISTANCE: Härryda IP 10.05 am. (Late registration and collection of number tags starting at 09.00 am)
- Start of the 11 km distance: Härskogen parking lot 10.30 am.
- Maximum time to complete the 42 km distance is 10 hours
Number tag with a chip
Envelopes containing a number tag with a chip, and instructions are distributed at the assigned starting points. Envelopes can also be collected between the 22th and 24th of September at Löplabbet in Gothenburg, Östra Hamngatan 7 http://www.loplabbet.se/butik/goteborg-ostra-hamngatan
- Skatås: below the Motionscentralen, marked with a Skogsmaran banner
- Härryda IP: the clubhouse by the parking lot
- Härskogen: outdoor at parking lot
- Finish line Hindås: changing rooms and showers are located in the middle school gym next to the finish line area
Bags and personal belongings
Bags with personal belongings can be taken care of at the starting points and delivered to the finish line. They will be marked with your starting number. We do not take responsibility for any lost items, so please do not leave any valuables in your bag.
Preexisting markings for Vildmarksleden will guide the way. Additional signs and markings may be put up.
There will be water or sports drink at five stations along the full distance where it passes close to a bigger road.
|Kåsjön||10 km||—||(water, sports drink)|
|Härkeshult||18 km||—||(water, sports drink, soup)|
|Härsjödamm||24 km||5 km||(water, sports drink, banana)|
|Härskogen||30 km||11 km||(water, sports drink, coca cola, banana, chips)|
|Gransjöås||35 km||15 km||(water, sports drink, coca cola, banana, chips)|
Participation at your own risk
Basic first aid kits will be available at the hydration stations. If anything serious occurs, 112 will be contacted
Everyone that finishes Skogsmaran will receive the Plaque of 2021.
There are good parking options around the finish line. Public transportation connects you with Gothenburg and Borås approximately every half hour with the occasional train as well. Please see Västtrafiks website for more detailed information: http://reseplanerare.vasttrafik.se/
If you are looking for housing, you can visit the tourist agency of Gothenburg at http://www.goteborg.com/turistbyran
When you have finished the distance, you’ll be served with water, energy drinks, chocolate biscuits and fruits right away. We will also be serving a meal, coffee and a cake (this is included for participants).