Note! The information below may be changed for Skogsmaran 24 September 2022.
Race information – 42 km, 21 km and new 11 km distance of SKOGSMARAN
Saturday September 24th 2022
(PLEASE NOTE: that there is other specific information regarding the marathon hike)
Your registration is personal and cannot be transferred to someone else. All participants compete at their own risk.
- Start of the 42 km DISTANCE: Skatås 09.00 am. (Late registration and collection of number tags starting at 08.00 am)
- Start of the 21 km DISTANCE: Härryda IP 10.00 am (Late registration and collection of number tags starting at 08.00 am)
- Start of the 11 km DISTANCE: Härskogen 10.30 am (Late registration and collection of number tags starting at 09.30 am)
Maximum time to complete the full distance is 8 hours
Number tag with a chip
A number tag with a chip are distributed at the assigned starting points. Envelopes can also be collected between the 21th and 23th of September at Löplabbet in Gothenburg, Östra Hamngatan 7 http://www.loplabbet.se/butik/goteborg-ostra-hamngatan
- Skatås: below the Motionscentralen, marked with a Skogsmaran banner
- Härryda IP: the clubhouse by the parking lot
- Härskogen: in nature by the parking lot
- Finish line Hindås: changing rooms and showers are located in the middle school gym next to the finish line area
Bags and personal belongings
Bags with personal belongings can be taken care of at the starting points and delivered to the finish line. They will be marked with your starting number. We do not take responsibility for any lost items, so please do not leave any valuables in your bag.
Preexisting markings for Vildmarksleden will guide the way. Additional signs and markings may be put up.
There will be water or sports drink at five stations along the full distance where it passes close to a bigger road.
|Total 42 km|
|Kåsjön||10 km||—||—||(water, sports drink)|
|Härkeshult||18 km||—||—||(water, sports drink, soup)|
|Härsjödamm||24 km||5 km||—||(water, sports drink, banana)|
|Härskogen||30 km||11 km||—||(water, sports drink, coca cola, banana, chips)|
|Gransjöås||35 km||15 km||5 km||(water, sports drink, coca cola, banana, chips)|
|Dalavägen||36 km||16 km||6 km||(sweets)|
Participation at your own risk
Basic first aid kits will be available at the hydration stations. If anything serious occurs, 112 will be contacted
- Everyone that finishes Skogsmaran will receive the Plaque of the year.
The results will be published on www.skogsmaran.se
There are good parking options around the finish line. Public transportation connects you with Gothenburg and Borås approximately every half hour with the occasional train as well. Please see Västtrafiks website for more detailed information: http://reseplanerare.vasttrafik.se/
If you are looking for housing, you can visit the tourist agency of Gothenburg at http://www.goteborg.com/turistbyran
When you have finished the distance, you’ll be served with water, energy drinks, chocolate biscuits and fruits right away. We will also be serving a meal, coffee and a cake (this is included for participants).